- Shutter Speed: The length of time the shutter is open.
- Fast shutter speeds freeze action.
- Slow shutter speeds shows and blurs motion.
Instructions for Shutter Speed assignment
- Put the camera in Shutter Speed Mode on the top of the camera. (S)
- Set the focal length to 35mm (Zoom the lens to 35) (Move closer or farther to fill the frame with the fan)
- Each photo should be at the following shutter speed: 80, 640, 1600, 4000 (You will take 4 perfect photos at the various shutter speeds listed.) (If you want to take more photos you can.)
- Under each photo write a caption of the shutter speed the photo it was captured at.
- Your best photo example will need to be post processed in Adobe Lightroom.
- A paragraph explaining how you photographed the assignment to show motion in varying degrees.
This assignment is part of Lesson 3.
Your paragraph explaining how you photographed the assignment to show motion in varying degrees goes here…