Lewis W. Hine was a photographer who worked for social change by photographing young children working in factories, mines, and other jobs. The photos helped change laws regulating child labor. Research the work of Lewis Hine’s photography.
- Create a page for this assignment on your website titled: “Crusading With Photography“.
- Write about his photography. (1 paragraph)
- Next, insert two of his photos that you feel effectively show poor working conditions for young children.
- Write a brief description/caption for each image.
- Lastly, explain why you feel why the photos you chose from Lewis Hine’s photography achieves its purpose of persuading people against child labor. (1 or more paragraph)
Below are links: